Sunday, March 23, 2014

Weight Lose Begins...

So I have decided that I want my body back. Taylor took it away and I lazily fought for it after James, but didn't do much. As I started to actually start to try and lose weight I became pregnant with Rebecca. However, unlike the first two pregnancies, I didn't gain a massive amount of weight. It would fluctuate between 11-15 pound gain/lose. When I gave birth to her I lost 20 pounds instantly and by the third week (with no exercise, obviously) I was down 28 pounds. My short term goal is 130 pounds and my long term is 120 pounds. I want to not have this little pooch out front any more and no more love handles. Right now I have very poor self image and it isn't very healthy. I eat healthy(ish) and I now need to add exercise and stop being lazy! Kris is gonna be my accountability buddy. I have two apps and calender and worksheet. I have pants that I am gonna work to get back into. :)
I do know that I need to fight a little harder as heaviness runs in my family and I refuse to let it take a hold of me! I will fight to stay healthy and small. Plus it will help me in future pregnancies and I will be able to play longer and better with my babies.
Every two weeks I will be posting updates on how I'm doing with the whole process. So Sunday nights I will post new photos of me. Hopefully there is progress as we go along.

So my weight now is 158 pounds. (I know, OMGosh a woman giving away her actual weight) But if I'm gonna do this, I need to do this right!!!

Here are my first photos, not as bad as I was expecting.

I WILL BE GETTING RID OF THIS!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment