Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Bad Let Down...

So I did what Kris told me not to do (surprise surprise) and got my hopes up on my little angel getting her harness off in two weeks. Well at her appointment today, the doctor said that she will have it for another month. GRRRR. I should have listened again. Sorry Babe. Well she did get a new harness as she has grown quite a bit since she got it on. She will have a well baby check on Thursday and we will see the full effect of her gain. Can't wait to see how big she has gotten.

She enjoyed her few minutes of freedom but alas had another put on. I think I take it harder than she does. But I would rather her have it as long as it takes and not have long term problems, then to take it off and have her have problems in the future because of my own selfishness.


No comments:

Post a Comment