Wednesday, March 12, 2014

First Attempt: Photo an Hour...

So Cassie told me about an awesome blog idea that I decided to try out today. It went great I was able to stick with it all day. I almost missed a couple hours. Tried to do it at a quarter after each hour but past that time a couple times, oh well it is completed. Yay!


7am: 3 of 4 sleeping in my bed

 8am: The last one in his own bed

9am: Cheese and cookies for breakfast (yes I'm the cool mom)


 10am: Sleepin'

11am: "It's not delivery, it Digornio" LOL

12pm: Naptime



1pm: View from my couch

2pm: Sharing the iPad

3pm: Not a happy camper!

4pm: Watched a new show and discovered that one episode is almost 2 hours long and there is only 3 episodes a season AND only 6 episodes. LOL

5pm: Headed to Grandmas to visit Gram and Poppy

6pm: Hanging with cousin Abby

7pm: Helping do the dishes.

8pm: Sleeping on Grandpa

9pm: Peaceful corner

No comments:

Post a Comment