Monday, March 3, 2014

The Littles...

Life goes by rather quickly, you blink and your baby is a month old, blink again and their 2 years old. Next they'll be off to college or the military. My biggest baby will be 5 this year and I don't know how it's gone so fast. They are all so smart and so strong.

Taylor is my stubborn, strong-willed, and oh so loving little girl that I can't get enough of. She is a butt sometimes but she is still my little girl, who if your sick or upset she will not leave your side. She is ready to help out with any deed or chore. She loves to take care of her siblings and being the best big sister she can be.


James my little man. He is so grown up and so intelligent. He is also is so loving, a bit rough but very loving. He does not like anyone being sick or upset, he is the first to run to you if you are hurt or crying. I love the little ball of energy that is my son.


And last but definitely not least... Rebecca my beautiful baby angel! She is a joy in our little family. She may or may not be our last but at the moment she has completed our little home. She came a bit early but just on time. She fills our hearts with so much joy and is so loved by everyone she comes in contact with. She is just a little doll baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment