Wednesday, December 5, 2012

At This Moment...

So lately, I've been discouraged about my photography. I have had one paying customer and it's like pulling teeth to get friends to let you get photos done. Really the only ones willing are my kids and my niece and nephew. I am hoping when I move to Texas it will be better. Though these last few weeks have been hectic, these next few won't be any different really.

However I have been trying (really to no avail) to do photos here and there. I've either been to lazy, tired or the weather was bad!






















I have spent time with family I hadn't seen in about 4 and 8 years. It was fun, though very long! I got a lot of clothes for Taylor and some for James from my sister, she is just awesome!






















We went to the zoo and I saw my BFFs new daughter and nephew!





 Miss Shannon above and Mr Myles below!

This last week I tried to help my in laws move out of their old place, but the kids were a nightmare, so Kris helped them out. They had one stressful week! This week and the next couple following I'm gonna attempt to not stress out about Christmas. I have all the stockings, plenty for my babies, decorations up and food planned. This weekend we have our church banquet. That should be good for some laughs. I will be bringing my camera for some special photos. 
This month I am gonna attempt to take my camera out at least twice a week just to keep my head up and get some more lovable shots of my beautiful babies. I am gonna also try and get some new ideas for this blog. Kinda like maybe "fantasy friday" or "music monday" or I choose a day of the week to share my likes, thoughts and/or new finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment