Saturday, August 18, 2012

Blogs...

I have two blogs this one obviously and my business one. I follow a bunch of them as well. Some (well most of them) are on the subject of photography. I get a lot of ideas for photos, help with business information, camera help, etc. I love to read these blogs and get insight into the world of others. I hope that others like reading mine as well.

Here some of the links to a few of my favorites:

Shannon Morse- Wedding/Portrait photographer

Kristen Booth- Wedding/Portrait/Storybook photographer

Rachel Brenke- Business Consultant/Portrait photographer

Lynsey Stone- Birth photographer

Play at Home Mom LLC- Blog with lots of ideas for having fun with your kids

Domestic Imperfection- DIY blog, with a lot of helpful hints/tips for around the home

These are just a few of the ones I love. I love to learn new things. With more and more blogs, you can find out just about anything nowadays. It's great!

Now a quick photo of my baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment