Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Little Push...

I finally had my first paid photo session this past Friday. I guess my patience paid off :). I have decided since I was only getting inquiries from people/friends/family from out of state, I needed to be more proactive in my approach to getting "clientele" for my portfolio. So I went to Facebook and messaged a bunch of my friends and family in the area to see about sessions for them. I have gotten four people to contact me back. YAYAYA. I have a few set up already. Kris even got two for me from a friend he goes to school with. I'm excited. It felt really good to have that first paying job, it made it feel real. Kris said I was glowing afterwards. So now I am really working my butt to get everything going smoothly. I have all the paperwork I need, Kris is taking care of the invoice/tax/money portion, and I am working on all the software I need. All I needed really was a little push of myself and from Kris.


This is one of the "bridges" at the park where I live in Dixon.

My Little Man

My beautiful Little Lady

This is from the session on Friday: Julee and Tessa. They are both so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment