Saturday, August 4, 2012

Patience...

I need some...

This past week, God has really tested mine. Stuff had to be rescheduled, agencies needed to be called to fix a wrong, and plans didn't work out how I wanted them. But in the end God was right there to show me to good of it all.
This is my one weakness in my walk, I have a hard time with Patience and control. I "need" to control every aspect of my life. Though I know for a fact life is always much easier when I give the reins to God. I have absolutely no patience, I am tested and tested daily with this one. My children are my teachers send to me to get me to learn to keep my cool. I thank God everyday for my husband and my children, they are a blessing in my life from above. Though I have to learn patience, and relinquish control to Him, I know I am truly blessed.

"Psalm 40: 1 I waited patiently for the Lord: and He inclined to me and heard my cry"

No comments:

Post a Comment