Monday, December 31, 2012

2012...

This year was full of all sorts of goodies. I turned 28, I had a baby, visited family, and so much more. I fairly enjoyed most of the year.

January:
The end of January marked the beginning of the end of my pregnancy. This is me at about 32 weeks. Not too bad.












February:
I turned 28 that's about it for February. Though I had my baby shower and maternity photo session. Done by Shannon Morse.


March:
Was put on bed rest for the remainder of my pregnancy, due to SPD. I also attempted to day a photo a day challenge but I had commitment issues.

April:
My baby boy was born and my full family is put together.



May:
I started my 101 in 1001 and second shoot a wedding. Here is the link for 101 in 1001.

June:
Kris and Dad started a beautiful garden.

July:
Taylor turns 3 and fireworks.

August:
I "started" my business of photography. It is getting hard for me to have patience. I am building a portfolio right now. I will not officially open until I move.




 September:
Not much went on for this month. I believe we went camping.



October:
Halloween.




November:
Thanksgiving. I saw my older sisters and my best friend. The phoenix zoo.










December:
THE WORLD DIDN'T END LOL!!!
Christmas and the New Year.






The bad part of the is right after the new year, my babies grandparents are leaving for Texas and we won't see them again until we move in April.
Have a Happy and Safe New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment