Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Little Princess...

Here is my little princess, but tonight she wanted to be a booger and not pick up her toys. Oh well. She's two, she'll get it. We had a good day, spent most of it outside. She helped me with the dishes too. That was cute and funny.

She is really excited (though I don't think she understands) that I am pregnant. She comes up to my belly and goes "Taylor's baby" and then gives my belly a kiss and smiles. She is the sweetest little girl. I know she is gonna be a great big sister!!!

Now on to the photos:










1 comment:

  1. Hi there mommy! I was searching for a 3D ultrasound picture of a 23rd week of pregnancy and stumbled on your blog. I saw your baby's pictures and I want to say she's so adorable and pretty... I wish I will also be having a green or blue eyed baby, but it's impossible for a Filipino couple hehehe....

    How many weeks are you pregnant now, is it your 2nd baby?

    Until here, continue your blogging and sharing your experiences. God bless you and your whole family.

    Know more about me :) at http://dhinalieva.com (I Just Opine)

    ReplyDelete