Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Taylor!!!!

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday Dear Taylor (my beautiful baby)
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuu!!!!
I love my little girl soooo much. She is a precious gift from God. He gave me a gift that I could never even have imagined. I love her more than words can say. She is the joy of my life. She is definitely a "Daddy's Girl" as she does/says/reacts to everything like daddy. She also has him wrapped around her little two year old finger. I can't believe she is already two. It has gone by WAY to fast. She is getting so big and soooo smart. She has a love for dolls, princess', and books. She can't really read but she will grab a book sit in her chair and just sit there and "read" it out loud. It is the cutest thing. I can't get enough of that little girl. I love you baby!!

ONE YEAR AGO TODAY: (Photo by: Shannon Morse)


Today:

No comments:

Post a Comment