Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Fourth of July....

God Bless America. I love this country more than I can explain. Every Fourth of July I am so happy to be an american. It is the "land of the free and the home of the brave" Alot of people want to take out the Pledge of Allegience in schools, but I wonder do they really love their country or just themselves. I think everyone should take a step back and look at how great this country really is and how great everyone is and how free we really are.
This year was the first year that my husband didn't have to work, he was able to hang out and go to the fireworks with us all. I was so happy. Sunday we all celebrated at our friends house. (Kris was working Sunday). Monday he went to the fireworks. I had so much fun. I love having fellowship and fun with my friends, it is such a great thing when we can all come together and celebrate. This weekend also brought up some new friendships and rekindled some old.

This is such a great song, Love Toby Keith.

Here the Photos from July 3rd










And here the Photos from The Fourth of July. There is also my first attempt at photographing fireworks. I think I did a pretty good job. YAYA.

















No comments:

Post a Comment