Monday, November 4, 2013

My Daughter...

Taylor is my first and I love her soo much and everyday her personality just grows. Yes there are times I want to run away. But I would not give her up for the world. She is my husband's parents first grandbaby and his grandparents first great grandbaby. She is the oldest of 7 at the moment (soon she will be the oldest of 9). She loves her baby brother so much and though she constantly picks on him, she also protects him at parks and playgrounds. She is highly intelligent and can figure out just about any situation she is put into. She starting talking at 4 months, learned her advanced shapes before the basic ones. Her favorite color is purple and her favorite thing to do is go to grandpa's house. She has two stuffed bears that she loves named "Charlie" and "Lola". She doesn't like candy but pretends to. My gosh she is just the best little girl in the world. Though I may be biased.

Here she is with her Grandpa!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment