Thursday, November 7, 2013

My Belly...

For those of you that already know, I'm growing baby number three. She is a beautifully healthy baby girl. I just saw her via ultrasound yesterday with my wonderful mother in law. I love when she is able to go to my appointments and/or ultrasounds. She got to see how extremely mellow Rebecca is. Though the ultrasound tech tried to get her to move several times, she just wouldn't budge. She has a rather great schedule, she sleeps at night when I do and she is awake between about 10amish and goes back to sleep around 8pmish. So I'm hoping she stays like this, just as her siblings were.
Tomorrow November 8th, 2013 I will be 26 weeks pregnant. 14 weeks to go. It is going by so super fast. I think that having two under 5 and being the holiday season, it's all combined to make for a fast pregnancy. I am grateful that I have not had really ANY signs of SPD this time around. It was so painful and unbearable, I don't know if I'd be able to bear it again. Though I have had some bad sciatic nerve pain, but I would definitely take that over SPD.

"The network of nerves in your baby's ears are better developed and more sensitive than before. He may now be able to hear both your voice and your partner's as you chat with each other. He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of his lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when he's born and takes that first gulp of air. Also he's continuing to put on baby fat. He now weighs about 1 2/3 pounds and measures 14 inches (about the size of a scallion) from head to heel."
- Sited from Babycenter.com


No comments:

Post a Comment