Sunday, June 19, 2011

HAPPY DADDY DAY!!!!

I love having two dads. I have my Dad who I grew up with on a huge farm. We had animals, friends and family. He taught us how to mow the lawn and use power tools and drive cars. I love my Dad, he is a big lovable teddy bear. He also taught me how to hunt and fish.
Now I have two dads. Robert (funny my dad is named Robert. How strange!) is also a great dad. He has five children that he absolutely loves. Though if he could he would have all his children (including the married into and grandchildren) all live under his roof. LOL. But that is one of the things that make him great. He also is a person that helped me to accept God as my personal savior. I can go to him with all my spiritual and personal questions. I love that he came into my life.
I also have the WORLD'S GREATEST DAD, in the form of my wonderful husband. He is wrapped around Taylor's little finger. He does all he can for that little girl and I love him more and more everyday. He definitely go to the ends of the world for her.
Then I have two wonderful brother in laws who are great dads as well. Ryan and Kurt. Ryan is a new dad not even a year yet, to baby Emma. But still he is a wonderful dad and I love him and never have really said that he is a brother in law, I just call him "Little Bro". Then Kurt who married my oldest sister one year before I met Kris. He has two wonderful children, Owen and Kamdyn.
There are soooo many other dads out there that I know and love and I want them all to know that they are great dads too.











No comments:

Post a Comment