Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sacramento Zoo...

So today, my friend Miranda and her beautiful children, Taylor and I went to the Sacramento Zoo. It was great. We went through the entire thing. They played at the playground and oohed and awed at the animals. I have to say my two favorites were the hyena, which by the way I didn't know they were so big, and the hornbills. They sounded like barking birds. LOL. Thats just weird. Well halfway through the day Taylor got really upset and just wanted to stay in the stroller. Later I found out she had a fever and wasn't feeling good. I felt horrible. But she is doing fine now that daddy is home.

Now for the pictures:




 She wanted to "pet the kitty" which was a giant male lion.


 They were wrestling




 Giant garter snake having maintence surgery.


I absolutely love green tree snakes

No comments:

Post a Comment