Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Coastal Trip

So yesterday my friends Shannon and Katie decided to go to the coast to go on a photo adventure. We had a blast. Thank goodness for GPS. LOL. We went all over. The beach in Bodega, Bodega (the town), Novato, Petaluma, Point Reyes Station and Point Reyes Lighthouse. It was SUPER windy and rather cold. We however enjoyed the view, the drive and the animals. COWS. Thats all I can say.



 He caught himself some NUM NUMs.

 This is a rather cool piece of driftwood. I thought it looked like a fossil.

Katie posing for Shannon. So I took the opportunity to take one from a different angle. 



 I thought this was rather odd to be on the beach.


For old horror movie buff's can you recognize this house??? If not, scroll to next photo. 

That's right "The Birds". The movie was filmed entirely in Bodega Bay, CA. 



These next three are fun with editing:



This slug is HUGE!!!! 

Point Reyes Lighthouse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment