Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Chico, Ca

Ok so I really don't have any photos from Chico, I did go there today. It's a two hour drive. The drive was soooooo beautiful. I just wish I was better at taking photos from a moving vehicle. I did get a couple from the day though.



 The open road.

 "Da plane, boss, da plane"

 There was also a L, M, N, O, and P.


 Oh no not again. LOL. The world is coming to an end. We have a month.

I know this one is fuzzy, but I was facing backwards in a moving vehicle. But I thought this was the most redneck sign I've ever seen. I couldn't help but get a photo of it.



And now for a couple random pics:

 I'm sooooo happy I can finally do a little bit with her hair!!!!!

The delicious cake my wonderful husband made us last night.


No comments:

Post a Comment