Thursday, April 17, 2014

Details of My Life...

Today is just a post of some of the details that in my life. If you look around your own home you realize there are tiny little subtleties in your home that make it home. I look around and see decorations, toys, kids, laughter, and love. I love my family and my home. The kids bring me so much joy and God has blessed me so much with them, He sent me such a wonderful husband, and God has provided so much for us that I can't do anything other to praise Him!

 Taylor's Sticker Chart


 My Keys


 She's too Beautiful



 My little ham!


 We're gonna get her a cheapy digital camera.

 Two of my favorite sagas!

 Art by Taylor







 Grandbabies schedule for visiting Grandma

 I have little signs all over the house for my kids to learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment