Thursday, March 28, 2013

Nervousness in down...

I was so super nervous about flying alone with my kids. I decided to find some info and photos of the flight we'll be on. I discovered that they have free wifi, a personal television, and for a small fee VIDEO GAMES. I mean come how cool is that. You also get outlets to plug chargers in. Which is awesome because Taylor's dvd player may need to be plugged in. It's a non-stop flight 3 hours and 20 minutes. So in finding all this information, I found I'm feeling so much better about it.
I've been given advice:  One to make nice with the flight attendants, they can be your best friends. I hope I don't bother them. I really don't want to bother anyone. Two, give the kids benadryl to help with any pain they may get in their ears. Three, nurse James on the decent. Hoping this advice helps me out.

Here are some awesome photos I found:




No comments:

Post a Comment