Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Well...

So as I did say before, I have a really bad commitment issue. So the photo challenge lasted a whopping 2 days. I am gonna attempt to restart it soon. Right now, however my schedule is wacky as I am in process of getting everything going for our move here in less than two months. Cannot wait for that. I am gonna attempt to get some posts on here now and again so that I am still working with my camera and getting some shots of randomness and my beautiful children. I will be going with my wonderful friend Shannon for a photo walk next weekend. I will not give away the location until I come back and edit them. That should be fun. I'm gonna also document the move, clean up, painting, packing, flying, and arriving in Texas so I have some fun plans for posts coming up. I can't wait for all these to come up!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment