Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Business...

So I have prayed for a while about where my photography is gonna take me and I have come up with a date to start my professional career in photography. My business with offically open in January 2013. I'm super excited for this. I have set goals for now, until then. Like my first goal is by the end of August to have all the business portion of the deal done with. End of December have the software and hardware. My husband has agreed to be my business manager.

Right now, I am taking bookings. I need to build up a portfolio for client to see my work. I have a link on this page, a tab saying "Business Blog". When I get it up and going you can go and see my sessions as I go along.

If you are in the Dixon, CA area and would like to have some photos taken of you, your child(ren), pets and/or family, Send me a message on Facebook. Please leave your number or email address and I will get back to as soon as possible.

Please note at this time I can not travel outside of Dixon, CA for shoots. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment