Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Third Trimester...

Alrighty, time I have to say is flying by!!!! I am now, as of this past Saturday, in my third and final trimester. I can't believe it has gone by so fast. Though these past couple of weeks have been a rather horrible roller coaster ride of emotions that I can't seem to control. My mom and husband are trying to help as much as they can. They keep telling me to talk it out and I should be alright. I love them so much. I am down to 11 1/2 weeks to go on my pregnancy.

Facts from my Babycenter app on my phone: This week the baby weighs about 2 1/2lbs and is about 14.8in long, head to feet.
Oh there are some things you read that describe how Braxton Hicks contractions are "supposed to feel", well I've been having them on a regular basis it seems and they are not anything that is discribed on the sites and in the books. Mine are rather painful, like actual labor contractions. I really wish I would stop having them but they come with the territory I guess.

This next week my sister in law is having a baby shower to celebrate her son, Ryan Jr. She is due on March 8th. We are so excited for her as well. Her theme is dinosaurs and the stuff she has gotten is just plain adorable. My mother in law is doing the shower for her and then mine.

My birthday is coming this next month and I can't wait. I will be 28 and thats when my mother in law is having my baby shower. I get two good things on that day. My theme for James is Noah's Ark. I just love it so much. I have found some of the cutest stuff for him. I have almost everything I need for him as well, I barely had enough stuff to actually make a registry but I managed. My register for those of you who are friends or family is on Amazon.com.

Well I was gonna upload a couple of pictures but my computer is being wonky, so I will come and edit this post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment