Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Park

Well I've been doing alot of work on my photography business blog/website, researching lenses, reading other photogs blogs , meeting new friends (Jessie Louise), and getting people together to help me out with my portfolio. I know all this stuff to do with photography, but I haven't really done any photography. Well today Taylor and I spent most of the day at the park. It was a great great day and the world didn't end. LOL.

You would think that "Christians" would be less gullible. It says in the Bible "No one knows the day nor the hour..." Matt 24: 36. OH well, better luck next time. LOL.

Taylor also learned and loves a new song. "Til the World Ends" by Britney Spears.

Now on to the pictures.

 Every single power box on the ground that we passed she had to stand on and dance. LOL. I love my little girl. She is just so silly and so smart and growing up to fast.



 I swear if she could she would swing ALL day long.





Daddy just got off of work and met us at the park. LOL. She was soooo happy to see him. She couldn't get off the swing fast enough. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment